Subject: [OMPI devel] vader on SGI UV?
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-23 15:11:20

Nathan,

Is the vader BTL known to work or not work on an SGI UV (w/ XPMEM support,
of course)?
I can easily attempt the build, but any test runs would enter a queue that
is about 1 week deep.
So, I am wondering if the attempt is worth pursuing.

Additionally, does one need an explicit "-mca btl self,vader" or "-mca btl
^sm"?

-Paul

Future Technologies Group