Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.7.4rc: MPI_F08_INTERFACES_CALLBACKS build failure with PathScale 4.0.12.1
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-22 21:31:53

Yep, this is 'zactly what I was contemplating today. Chris from Pathscale is checking into what their symbol length limits are for me and promises to get back to me shortly. So I'm holding off on the symbol length issues until then.

But just to confirm: you said that your pathscale compilers *do* compile 1.7.3 -- including the mpi_f08 module -- with no problems? That would be a little surprising, because those same >=32 character symbol names are in 1.7.3...