Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.7.4 status update
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-22 16:33:25

I appreciate those points, Paul. My main concern with 1.7.4 at the moment stems from all the Fortran changes we pushed into that release - this occurred *after* 1.7.3, and so those problems represent a regression in the 1.7 series.

We obviously appreciate all your testing since you have far more systems than we do!