Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] SC13 birds of a feather - thermal monitoring
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-20 14:47:58

Just as a follow-up to this: I have added a sensor module to monitor core temperatures per this email thread. I haven't added the cooling devices from this last bit as the info I could find under there didn't seem all that helpful right now - mostly just how fast the fan is running on a scale of 0-10. I can see the possible value at some point, but figured it could wait.

Chris: let me know if you would like to use this capability and I'll pass along instructions.