Subject: [OMPI devel] test/util/opal_path_nfs failure due to EPERM
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-13 23:20:14

I have a Linux system on which there is a fuse mount.
Users other than the owner get EPERM from statfs().

When opal_path_nfs() sees the EPERM it drops one path component and does
statfs() on the parent.
The issue I encountered is that the parent is a user's NFS-mounted home
directory.
Thus the results from the test differ from what is expected:
 Failure : Mismatch: input "/users/steineju/.gvfs", expected:0 got:1

I am not overly concerned about this, but figured I should report it for
completeness.

This was tonight's trunk tarball if it matters.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group