Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.7.4rc2r30168 - PGI F08 failure
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-10 18:45:25

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]
> wrote:

> Can you send the output from pgi-10? We don't reject based on compiler
> name/version -- it should be all behavior-based checks...

Attached.

Keep in mind that I have no specific reason to think pgi-10 should be
accepted for building mpi_f08.
My only observation was that it seemed to be rejected w/ less configure
testing than was applied to accept 8.0 and 9.0.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group