Subject: [OMPI devel] callback debugging
From: Adrian Reber (adrian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-10 11:02:11

I am currently trying to understand how callbacks are working. Right now
I am looking at orte/mca/rml/base/rml_base_receive.c
orte_rml_base_comm_start() which does

As far as I understand it orte_rml_base_recv() is the callback function.
At which point should this function run? When the data is actually

The same for send_buffer_nb() functions. I do not see the callback
functions actually running. How can I verify that the callback functions
are running. Especially for the send case it sounds pretty obvious how
it should work but I never see the callback function running. At least
in my setup.