If you've been following all the email on this list, you know that we are still working on resolving portability issues with 1.7.4. We obviously will not meet our milestone of releasing it today :-(
I'm hoping the delay will only last a week, and thus won't impact 1.7.5 too much. The oshmem code is the only major code change in that cycle, and we are wringing some of those problems out now as people test the trunk as well as 1.7.4, so hopefully that will be able to flow a little faster.
Anyway, just an update. Appreciate everyone's help on shaking down 1.7.4