Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk build failure on {Free,Net,Open}BSD
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-09 19:22:20

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
<jsquyres_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> For example, if you build and run the test like this:
>
> make check
> ./opal_path_nfs . Makefile ~
>
> It'll report if ., Makefile, and ~ are on network filesystems (i.e., the
> result of sending each of ".", "Makefile", and "your_home_dir" to
> opal_path_nfs()).

Cool.

I already have NFS mounts on my Solaris systems and was able to mount
something on my OpenBSD and NetBSD systems, too. So, I'll try to remember
to use the command-line test on those systems. My FreeBSD systems are VMs
without any (practical) way to NFS mount anything, but I can at least check
for false positives.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group