Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk - ibverbs configure error on Solaris-11
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-09 17:05:35

Paul --

Can you send the config.log file from this? It has more details in it that will be useful (e.g., *why* ibv_open_device wasn't found in -libverbs).

I wonder if the issue has to do something with our handling of the legacy --with-openib switch...? (it's been deprecated on the trunk in favor of --with-verbs)