Subject: [OMPI devel] Paul H build on Solaris
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-09 11:57:02

Paul --

Could you send the configure stdout and config.log for your 32 bit build on Solaris?

We have a test in the usnic BTL that is supposed to ensure that it only builds on Linux, but given some of the output you've sent, it looks like it is also building on Solaris... (which means our configure test is not filtering out Solaris).