Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.7.4rc1 test failure : cygwin 64 bit
From: marco atzeri (marco.atzeri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-09 10:55:14

Il 1/7/2014 2:54 PM, George Bosilca ha scritto:
> Can you try with the latest trunk please?
>
> Also if things are not going well with the trunk please provide the opal_config.h file.
>
> Thanks,
> George.

same failures
opal_config.h for openmpi-1.9a1r30128-1 attached.

Sorry for delay but building for cygwin is very slow
and I just noticed that some patches for 1.7
were never applied to trunk plus I hit some additional issues

I will open a new ticket with patches for trunk as soon
I solve all the issue

Marco