Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] IB tests in OSHMEM
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-14 10:01:21

I think what Brian is saying is that we don't generally link IB libraries into the upper-level library - instead, they are only linked to the specific components that need them. The core code (i.e., non-component) should not be calling anything in IB itself. So anything that specifies "with IB" should be in the .m4 for the component that will use IB.

The oshmem_configure_options.m4 code should be in the top-level config directory.