Subject: [OMPI devel] Configure refactor branch / merge
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-13 16:20:11

Hi all -

As some of you know, I've been working on refactoring the configure script
to be a bit more friendly to our multi-project approach. I'm relatively
happy with where I ended up and would like to merge it into the trunk next
week. The biggest change is in the OMPI_MCA macro; it's now per-project
and takes an argument as to whether that project is enabled (so you don't
run all the component tests for OSHMEM if you --disable-oshmem, for
example).

The branch is in SVN at:

  https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/tmp-public/bwb-config-refactor

Let me know if you see any issues. Otherwise, I'll bring it into the
trunk end of next week.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett