Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI developer's meeting today
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-12 10:51:13

I think we had C/R slated for Friday morning - is that still correct?

I have a meeting at 10 that just popped up, so I can only attend for an
hour if we start at 9. I just wanted to confirm that that was the current
plan or if had been modified.

-- Josh

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:53 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]
> wrote:

> For those of you here in Chicago and not coming to the MPI Forum meeting
> this morning, feel free to head over to the Cisco facility any time after
> 8am US Central time. Here's the wiki page with the address:
>
> https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Dec13Meeting
>
> We're in the conference room named "Field Museum"; it's been reserved for
> the entire day. Please check with the Cisco Lobby Ambassador upon arrival;
> you should be allowed to go to the conference room without being escorted.
> Your wifi access starts this morning, too.
>
> Those of us at the Forum will go to the Cisco facility when the Forum
> meeting ends. The Forum is scheduled to end at noon; some of us may come
> over earlier. Note that the Forum meeting is downtown and the Cisco
> facility is out by O'Hare -- it will take some time to get from one to the
> other.
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> jsquyres_at_[hidden]