Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] CUDA support not working?
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rvandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-25 09:02:01

Let me know of any other issues you are seeing. Ralph fixed the issue with ob1 and we will move that into Open MPI 1.7.4.
Not sure why I never saw that issue. Will investigate some more.

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by