Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Bug in MPI.MINLOC with Java binding
From: Oscar Vega-Gisbert (ovega_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-12 16:15:50

Hi Saliya,

In the in the previous versions of the library, MAXLOC and MINLOC were
implemented in Java and it was possible to use Java int arrays. But
now the implementation is native and you can not use Java int because
on some platforms the int size (in the C side) may be different.

You must use the struct 'mpi.Int2' as you can see in your corrected example.

Regards,
Oscar