Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r29633 - in trunk: . contrib contrib/dist/linux contrib/dist/linux/debian contrib/dist/linux/debian/source
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-07 14:08:23

On Nov 7, 2013, at 10:21 AM, Mike Dubman <miked_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> sorry, I though it was mentioned:
> motivation is to build .deb OMPI package as part of debian/ubuntu ofed distribution.

Ah, this is a fairly critical piece of information that was not supplied. :-)

Is this OFED or MOFED? I thought OFED stopped shipping MPI's a while ago...?

How about having a contrib/dist/[m]ofed directory, and put all this stuff in there? (you may even want contrib/dist/ofed/rhel and contrib/dist/ofed/debian, ...etc.).