Subject: [OMPI devel] portable_platform.h copies
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-06 09:40:03

All -

Is there a reason we have both opal/include/opal_portable_platform.h and
ompi/include/mpi_portable_platform.h? If they're always supposed to have
the same content (which appears to be the case), then it seems like
building mpi_portable_platform.h from opal_portable_platform.h at build
time is a more appropriate path forward. I'll do the work, but wanted
someone else to verify that I wasn't missing something.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett
  Scalable System Software Group