Subject: [OMPI devel] debian/ directory
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-06 09:26:49

Hi all -

Mike added a debian/ directory to the top-level of the tree this morning,
which looks to be helping in building a Debian package. While I don't
mind helping Debian, I'm really against having a debian/ directory in our
top-level tree. We have a place for those things (in contrib/). If
Debian can't conform to that requirement, maybe we shouldn't have Debian

Either way, this should have been discussed on the list.

  Brian W. Barrett
  Scalable System Software Group
  Sandia National Laboratories