Subject: [OMPI devel] debian/ directory
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-06 09:26:49

Hi all -

Mike added a debian/ directory to the top-level of the tree this morning,
which looks to be helping in building a Debian package. While I don't
mind helping Debian, I'm really against having a debian/ directory in our
top-level tree. We have a place for those things (in contrib/). If
Debian can't conform to that requirement, maybe we shouldn't have Debian
supportŠ

Either way, this should have been discussed on the list.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett
  Scalable System Software Group