Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI bugs] [Open MPI] #3885: Move r29608 to v1.7 branch (Fix C++11 issue identified by)
From: Nathan Hjelm (hjelmn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-05 16:48:24

Is that related to this patch? I was about to bisect this error:

checking for compiler familyid... 2
checking for compiler familyname... INTEL
checking for compiler version... 1375113743
checking for compiler version_str... /usr/projects/hpctools/hjelmn/ompi-trunk-git/configure: line 27938: 20130607: No such file or directory

happening with every compiler now.

-Nathan Hjelm
HPC-5, LANL