Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] unable to open mca_shmem_mmap
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-01 06:27:54

This looks like you either have a busted installation, or you have a mixture of installations of multiple versions.

Try "rm -rf"'ing your /export/home2/SEECS/bibrak/work/programs/installs/openmpi1.9 tree and running "make install" again (assuming that OMPI is supposed to be the only thing installed in that tree), and see if that gives you a functional installation.