Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] oshmem and CFLAGS removal
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rvandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-31 16:42:33

Nope, it was not that simple. With that change, the -pedantic and -Wundef end up in the CFLAGS for oshmem and I see all the warnings.
I will submit a ticket and give it to Joshua Ladd.
confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by