Subject: [OMPI devel] Open MPI shirts and more
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 15:41:45

OMPI Developer Community --

Per the upcoming 10th anniversary of OMPI's SVN r1 (and our discussion on the call this past Tuesday), Ralph and I setup a Cafe Press story with a pre-selected bundle of Open MPI-branded stuff (mostly shirts, but some cups and other stuff, too):

    http://www.cafepress.com/openmpi

We set the markup to $0.00 on all the items, so hypothetically we won't earn any money from this. If we do, we'll pick some charity and donate everything (maybe the EFF?).

What does everyone think? If the community likes it, we'll publish this on the user list and a few other places.