Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] oshmem Fortran
From: Igor Ivanov (igor.ivanov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 09:20:33

As I know OpenSHMEM is an effort to create a standardized SHMEM library
for C and Fortran. SGI’s SHMEM API is the baseline for OpenSHMEM
Specification 1.0.
Most of OpenSHMEM API functions can be found in different SHMEM API
implementations but there are functions that are specific for SGI`s,
Cray`s etc products.

SIte www.shmem.org says that "The SHMEM™ Application Programming
Interface (API) definition and the SHMEM trademark are the property of
SGI. "

Igor