Subject: [OMPI devel] 10 years of Open MPI!
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-11 15:49:51

Josh Hursey and I were just chatting in IM and we realized that Open MPI will be 10 years old the day after SC this year (which is just about exactly right -- we had an intense set of meetings at SC'03 and did a first skeleton set of commits right afterwards). w00t!

❯❯❯ svn log -r 1
r1 | jsquyres | 2003-11-22 08:36:58 -0800 (Sat, 22 Nov 2003) | 2 lines

First commit

We should celebrate!

Does anyone have the bandwidth to make Open MPI shirts this year? I know of a bunch of people who have been asking for them, but we've never undertaken the logistics to get them made again. I'd buy (at least) one...