Subject: [OMPI devel] 10 years of Open MPI!
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-11 15:49:51

Josh Hursey and I were just chatting in IM and we realized that Open MPI will be 10 years old the day after SC this year (which is just about exactly right -- we had an intense set of meetings at SC'03 and did a first skeleton set of commits right afterwards). w00t!

❯❯❯ svn log -r 1
r1 | jsquyres | 2003-11-22 08:36:58 -0800 (Sat, 22 Nov 2003) | 2 lines

First commit

We should celebrate!

Does anyone have the bandwidth to make Open MPI shirts this year? I know of a bunch of people who have been asking for them, but we've never undertaken the logistics to get them made again. I'd buy (at least) one...

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: