Subject: [OMPI devel] December dev meeting
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-08 11:59:07

On the call today, we decided the following:

 1. Let's have a meeting in December after the Forum meeting.

 2. I put up a wiki page:

>> Sign up on the wiki page if you're going to attend
>> Put up agenda items on the wiki page
>> Primary focus for the meeting will be threading try to knock out your to-do items from before this Dec meeting

 3. We'll go from 2pm Thursday to 3pm Friday (although 2pm might be ambitious -- we have to get from downtown to Rosemont, which will take at least an hour...)

 4. We'll probably also want to have another meeting in Q1 CY2014 because a single 24 hour block isn't a whole lot of time; it won't be enough to cover all topics.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: