Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [EXTERNAL] Dev meeting
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-06 22:18:14

On 10/5/13 6:34 AM, "Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Sam - We didn't come to consensus here in the list about a date/location
>for a dev meeting.
>
>Can you add it to Tuesdays agenda?

I unfortunately won't be able to make it to the Tuesday meeting.

I'm pretty flexible about scheduling for the meeting. However, we're
under severe travel restrictions until there's a federal budget. So the
further out we can have the meeting, the higher the probability that I'll
be able to attend.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett