Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [EXTERNAL] Dev meeting
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-06 22:18:14

On 10/5/13 6:34 AM, "Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Sam - We didn't come to consensus here in the list about a date/location
>for a dev meeting.
>Can you add it to Tuesdays agenda?

I unfortunately won't be able to make it to the Tuesday meeting.

I'm pretty flexible about scheduling for the meeting. However, we're
under severe travel restrictions until there's a federal budget. So the
further out we can have the meeting, the higher the probability that I'll
be able to attend.

  Brian W. Barrett
  Scalable System Software Group
  Sandia National Laboratories