Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] oshmem 32 bit compile failures
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-04 13:58:44

On Oct 4, 2013, at 1:51 PM, Mike Dubman <miked_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> the code passes compilation with gcc/icc 32bit toolkits.
> We don`t have absoft fortran compiler in the lab, is there any way we can have it to try?

No -- Absoft themselves run the test and simply upload to our MTT (i.e., I don't have an Absoft license).

However, note that this problem is not in the Fortran code (Absoft is a Fortran-only compiler; it uses gcc/g++ for C/C++). It says that it is using gcc 4.1.2. Can you try a 32 bit build with gcc 4.1.x?