Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.7.x support statement
From: marco atzeri (marco.atzeri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-04 08:38:44

Il 10/4/2013 1:47 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) ha scritto:
> Good call; yes.
>
> Marco: is there any chance you can run Open MPI through the MPI Testing Tool (MTT) on a regular basis, and submit your results to mtt.open-mpi.org?
>
> You can run as few or as many tests a night as you want. For example, the Absoft compiler company runs only hello world and ring MPI tests each night (i.e., their goal is to ensure that everything is *compiling* correctly with their compiler, and then they only have to run a small number of tests to ensure that stuff is actually running properly).
>
> I'd be happy to chat with you about this to get you started with MTT.

Jeff,
At first glance it does not seems particular user friendly nor with a
clear HOWTO guide for good start.

Additional LWP::Protocol::https is not available so
some expectation are not fullfilled.

Anything as simple as
    http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/benchmarks/
is available for performing MTT tests ?