Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [EXTERNAL] Re: OMPI dev meeting: December?
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-02 23:20:10

So where do we sit on this? I dislike waiting until after the New Year, but maybe that's the only choice. I suppose we could see when you think you'll be ready to work on thread_multiple - obviously, it would be best if we met just prior to that starting.

Location is open for me - I'll go wherever is most convenient for others.