Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Detailed documentation on OpenMPI
From: mahesh (mahsh.baheti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-23 01:54:14

I know that its a huge code base. But, I am looking for specific answers like does OpenMPI use sockets? Can programs written without mpi libraries be run on
clusters using orte(with some changes)? It would be really helpful if atleast these and related doubts can be solved.

Thanks,
Mahesh

On Aug 22, 2013 (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote