Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] How to deal with F90 mpi.mod with single stack and multiple compiler suites?
From: Larry Baker (baker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-22 14:15:54

Chris,

.mod files are compiler-specific, and may even be version-specific. You may, however, be lucky enough to compile the Fortran interface definitions with ifort and supply that mpi.mod to ifort, even though the actual code was compiled with gfortran. I have never tried that -- we build separate development trees for each OpenMPI version/compiler product/compiler version.

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608
baker_at_[hidden]