Subject: [OMPI devel] openmpi-1.7.2 fails to use the RDMACM CPC
From: Steve Wise (swise_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-19 10:57:08

Hello,

I just tried to run openmpi-1.7.2 over chelsio's IWARP device, and it no longer works. It appears
that 1.7.2 fails to use the RDMACM CPC. I guess it is trying to use OOB, which is IB-specific. If
I explicitly specify the RDMACM CPC via '--mca btl_openib_cpc_include rdmacm' then it works. This
is a regression from 1.7.1, I think. And affects all iWARP devices because iWARP requires the
RDMACM CPC.

I opened 3726 to track this:

Any ideas what introduced this regression?

Steve.