Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] IPv6 support
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-27 02:51:49

Hi,

I got a small devel cluster set up with both, IPv4 and IPv6. Would
that setup be suitable, or are you looking for a IPv6-only machine? I
could give you an account there.

Best
-Andreas

On 15:18 Fri 26 Jul , Ralph Castain wrote:
> Just curious: does anyone out there have a couple of IPv6 machines and would be willing to help test/debug IPv6 support? It looks to me like it has bit-rotted, and so I'm not convinced that it even works (though it does compile). I'm trying to finalize the OOB rewrite and can't assess if the v6 support is transitioning to a working result.
>
> Thanks
> Ralph

Andreas Schäfer
HPC and Grid Computing
Chair of Computer Science 3
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
+49 9131 85-27910
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
http://www.libgeodecomp.org
(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!