Subject: [OMPI devel] v1.7 RTE testing / changes
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-22 15:12:11

Hi all -

As some of you probably noticed, we brought the RTE framework changes from the trunk to v1.7 this morning. This is a big change, but should help with some of the merge conflicts we've been seeing (we're also going to move the config/ directories to match the trunk). We did a bunch of testing this weekend, but were limited in what we could test.

In particular, the cudasm BTL and the Mellanox-specific components (hcol, fca, mxm, etc.) did not get tested due to lack of resources (or hardware issues on the resources I did have). If nVidia and Mellanox could give the 1.7 branch a spin on your hardware, it would be much appreciated. Again, sorry about the change, but it should make the merge issues sigificantly less problematic for the remainder of 1.7 / 1.8.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett
  Scalable System Software Group