Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] a bogus warning: undefined symbols not allowed in x86_64-pc-cygwin shared libraries
From: Vasiliy (testtest_2005_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-09 08:01:47

Hi, Marco,

It is a looong string of characters, times as yours, and I'm actually
making a DSO build with everything included. Yes, it is the
bleeding-edge, however, patched Open MPI version 1.9a1 sources, on
Cygwin 64-bit version 1.7.21-6.

I have updated dozens of Cygwin packages to their 'bleeding-edge'
revisions, and successfully tested and compiled many of those,
flexible enough, further with -Ofast and "plus" optimization for my
projects. This has resulted in a tremendous speed increase, full
multithreading, and hot deliverables due to faster execution time.

While I don't represent any organization view it's still an amateur
work done to the detriment of time for job hunting. I probably need to
pay more attention to the latter, so, to find out if I could complete
a DSO build before the hunting season starts. There is a well-funded
hope, though.

Regards,
Vasiliy