Open MPI logo

Open MPI Development Mailing List Archives

  |   Home   |   Support   |   FAQ   |   all Development mailing list

Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] No such file(s) or directory
From: Vasiliy (testtest_2005_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-08 14:47:00


there're more to come:
<code>
Making all in mca/sensor/resusage
make[2]: Entering directory
'/usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/build/orte/mca/sensor/resusage'
  CC sensor_resusage.lo
/usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/orte/mca/sensor/resusage/sensor_resusage.c:35:28:
fatal error: orte/mca/db/db.h: No such file or directory
 #include "orte/mca/db/db.h"
                            ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1594: recipe for target 'sensor_resusage.lo' failed
</code>

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Vasiliy <testtest_2005_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Oh, well, it does not:
> <code>
> Making all in mca/db/sqlite
> make[2]: Entering directory
> '/usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/build/opal/mca/db/sqlite'
> CC libmca_db_sqlite_la-db_sqlite_component.lo
> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite_component.c:
> In function ‘sqlite_component_query’:
> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite_component.c:93:17:
> warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [enabled by
> default]
> *module = (mca_base_module_t*)&opal_db_sqlite_module;
> ^
> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite_component.c:
> In function ‘sqlite_component_close’:
> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite_component.c:104:12:
> error: ‘ORTE_SUCCESS’ undeclared (first use in this function)
> return ORTE_SUCCESS;
> ^
> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite_component.c:104:12:
> note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
> function it appears in
> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite_component.c:
> In function ‘sqlite_component_register’:
> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite_component.c:127:12:
> error: ‘ORTE_SUCCESS’ undeclared (first use in this function)
> return ORTE_SUCCESS;
> ^
> Makefile:1608: recipe for target
> 'libmca_db_sqlite_la-db_sqlite_component.lo' failed
> make[2]: *** [libmca_db_sqlite_la-db_sqlite_component.lo] Error 1
> CC libmca_db_sqlite_la-db_sqlite.lo
> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite.c:39:39:
> fatal error: opal/runtime/opal_globals.h: No such file or directory
> #include "opal/runtime/opal_globals.h"
> ^
> compilation terminated.
> </code>
> On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Actually, those headers needed to be deleted - done. I take it you were deliberately trying to build that support? Otherwise, it shouldn't have built.
>>
>> On Jul 8, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Vasiliy <testtest_2005_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>>> Could somebody add these required headers to the repository? Thank you
>>> in advance:
>>> <code>
>>> Making all in mca/db/sqlite
>>> make[2]: Entering directory
>>> '/usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/build/opal/mca/db/sqlite'
>>> CC libmca_db_sqlite_la-db_sqlite_component.lo
>>> CC libmca_db_sqlite_la-db_sqlite.lo
>>> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite_component.c:23:33:
>>> fatal error: opal/util/proc_info.h: No such file or directory
>>> #include "opal/util/proc_info.h"
>>> ^
>>> compilation terminated.
>>> Makefile:1608: recipe for target
>>> 'libmca_db_sqlite_la-db_sqlite_component.lo' failed
>>> make[2]: *** [libmca_db_sqlite_la-db_sqlite_component.lo] Error 1
>>> make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
>>> /usr/src/64bit/release/openmpi/openmpi-1.9.0-a1/src/openmpi-1.9.0/opal/mca/db/sqlite/db_sqlite.c:39:39:
>>> fatal error: opal/mca/errmgr/base/base.h: No such file or directory
>>> #include "opal/mca/errmgr/base/base.h"
>>> ^
>>> compilation terminated.
>>> </code>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> devel mailing list
>>> devel_at_[hidden]
>>> http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/devel
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> devel mailing list
>> devel_at_[hidden]
>> http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/devel