Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC MPI 2.2 Dist_graph addition
From: Kawashima, Takahiro (t-kawashima_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-01 00:39:51

George,

My colleague was working on your ompi-topo bitbucket repository
but it was not completed. But he found bugs in your patch attached
in your previous mail and created the fixing patch. See the attached
patch, which is a patch against Open MPI trunk + your patch.

His test programs are also attached. test_1 and test_2 can run
with nprocs=5, and test_3 and test_4 can run with nprocs>=3.

Though I'm not sure about the contents of the patch and the test
programs, I can ask him if you have any questions.

Regards,
Takahiro Kawashima,
MPI development team,
Fujitsu