Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Problem when using MPI_Type_create_struct + MPI_Type_dup
From: Thomas Jahns (jahns_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-25 04:43:20

Hello,

On 06/24/2013 06:31 PM, George Bosilca wrote:
> I tried your test with the current svn version of the 1.6 (to be 1.6.5 I guess), and your test pass without any issues.

that's great but our admins are kind of hesitant to install pre-releases. Moritz
did a check with a stock 1.6.4 on Debian Squeeze (config.log attached) and that
fails. Can 1.6.4 be fixed or is 1.6.5 about to be released sometime soon?

Regards, Thomas

--
Thomas Jahns
DKRZ GmbH, Department: Application software