Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [bug/fix] correction of a small bug in conf file parsing
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-20 18:17:29

Piotr --

Many thanks for the patch. Sorry, our lex is quite a bit rusty, and it took us quite a while to look at this. :-\

I have a few questions:

1. What happens if the file ends while in <comment>? E.g., if a the last line of the file is "/* Hello".

2. Does this same kind of fixup need to be applied to the 5 other flex files in the OMPI source tree?