Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] two questions about 1.7.1
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-19 11:56:26

On Jun 19, 2013, at 9:26 AM, "Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> How did you configure/compile Open MPI?

Paul replied with his configure line off-list; I see the issue.

The printf is in an example MPI extension that is not meant to be compiled into a production build of Open MPI. The solution is to ignore that extension via a trivial .ompi_ignore file.

I'll add it to the trunk and CMR it over to v1.7. Thanks Paul!