Subject: [OMPI devel] Update IMB in ompi-tests
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-14 11:57:17

I see we have 2 versions of IMB in the ompi-tests SVN repo: 3.2, and 3.2.3.

I'm going to update the version to 3.2.4 and remove the other two copies (IMB_3.2 and imb_3.2.3). The new directory will be version-independent so that we don't have to do an announcement when updating the version again:

  https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/imb

*** THIS CHANGE WILL AFFECT YOUR MTT CONFIGURATIONS!

I'll do this change after the teleconf this upcoming Tuesday (June 18) to give everyone time to prepare.