Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] June OMPI developer's meeting
From: Larry Baker (baker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-10 13:49:07

Aurelien,

Your hotel may have an SFO shuttle service, and there are airport vans that make the rounds to the various hotels. When you have an itinerary, let us know. I live on the coast pretty much due W of SFO, and I work in Menlo Park. If our schedules match, I could probably shuttle you at least part of the way.

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608
baker_at_[hidden]