Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] June OMPI developer's meeting
From: Aurélien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-10 10:42:11

I will be attending.

Can some local chime in and tell me how practical it is to land in San Francisco and use public transportation to go to San Jose? Plane schedule to San Jose directly is not very flexible.

Aurelien

Le 7 mai 2013 à 15:19, Larry Baker <baker_at_[hidden]> a écrit :

> On 6 May 2013, at 11:14 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
>
>> We typically do something informally scheduled on the day of, or somesuch (e.g., around 4pm people start wondering aloud what we should do for dinner :-) ). But if there is interest for others to attend, we can probably set up something ahead of time.
>
> This option will work best for me. All I need is an e-mail notice of where and when within 30 minutes or so of the reservation time (depending on the traffic on 101 :) ).
>
> Larry Baker
> US Geological Survey
> 650-329-5608
> baker_at_[hidden]

* Dr. Aurélien Bouteiller
* Researcher at Innovative Computing Laboratory
* University of Tennessee
* 1122 Volunteer Boulevard, suite 309b
* Knoxville, TN 37996
* 865 974 9375