Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] June OMPI developer's meeting
From: Larry Baker (baker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-30 18:20:43

Jeff,

I would like to try to get down there (from Menlo Park) to meet and thank the OpenMPI developers, but I doubt I would be a very useful participant. Will there be a social event that I could attend? Maybe there is one at the MPI Forum? Because of the US budget sequestration, I cannot spend any money, unless I do it on my own (in which case I have to bend over backwards to obscure my government affiliation -- like no mention of USGS on my registration or name badge).

Thanks,

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608