Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r28418 - trunk/ompi/mca/vprotocol/base
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-30 12:41:24

Ralph,

The log message is plain wrong. There is nothing non standard compliant in the way the PML V is using the output, it is just it use an internal storage for it's stream.

It should be straightforward to fix it by removing __ALL__ references to the output variable not only the one from the structure.

  George.