Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Debug output issues on the trunk
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-30 09:07:26

...I see Nathan raising his hand...

:-)

Is there a way we can get opal_output / OPAL_OUTPUT to give us some help when this happens? E.g., output a warning that it's been given an invalid stream ID? I know we declare -1 as a valid output (effectively to the bitbucket); is there a unique way to identify these not-updated streams vs. legitimately--1 (i.e., disabled) streams?