Subject: [OMPI devel] Mosix support?
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-24 22:59:16

Sending this to devel because we lack a current address for Alex Margolin - can someone please review the Mosix support requested to transfer to v1.7 in CMR #3411? We need (a) to know the status of that code, (b) is it already in the trunk, and (c) a patch.

If it isn't in the trunk, then let's kill the CMR, get it into the trunk, and then resubmit it once the changes have had a chance to "soak" for awhile.

Thanks
Ralph