Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [EXTERNAL] Developer meeting: mid/late summer?
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-24 13:25:14

I could probably do Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning? The problem with Friday afternoon is that it means I can't grab the Friday afternoon flights home and have to stay until Saturday. Monday afternoon / Tuesday morning would mean no weekend travel.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett
  Scalable System Software Group